- Several ways of access for fiber customers (3 different locations);
- AC and DC power, with dual power supplies;
- Specific air conditioning systems for telecommunications environments;
- Systems of detection and fire fighting;
- Support infrastructures dedicated to energy and telecommunications systems (buried piping in different cables mats for cables and fibers);
- Permanent surveillance (24 hours a day, 7 days a week), both physically and by the supervision of systems;
- High level of access to Sangano station (CLS) through connectivity by redundant fiber cables of different operators;
- Infrastructure ready to accommodate future growth.
Biggest point of interconnection between operators in Angola, where:
- National operators will have access to international calls;
- National operators can interconnect with each other;
- The national IXP is located at (Angonix);
- ISPs and large consumers can access the IP Transit.