Being a neutral service provider capable of delivering industry-leading services in the southern region of Africa
Angonap, Angola Cables Data Center, provides physical space in a Telecom environment for the storage of IT equipment and customer data to enhance its capacity and access to the connectivity centers.
Angonap is a Data Center oriented to:
Why a Data Center in Angola?
- Luanda is one of the cities with the highest growth and stable economic growth;
- All the national operators are located in the capital – Luanda;
- It has a growing metropolitan fiber network, with a strong investment in connectivity, by operators;
- Access to WACS, SACS and SAT-3;
- Luanda is connected to all major cities in the country.
Angonap is the place where:
- National operators can access international connections;
- Operators, whether national, regional or international, are linked;
- Angolan IXP (Angonix) is localized;
- ISPs and end users can have access to the internet.
Carrier & ISP List (Angonap)
- Angola Telecom
- Connectis Data World
- IP World
- Tsol Networks
- TV Cabo
- MS Telecom
- Vodacom Angola
- CMC Networks
- Internet Solutions
Telecommunications Environment that offers
- Alternative Accesses 3 physical entries
- Power AC / DC With different energy sources
- AVAC systems Specific for telecom environments
- Detection systems Fire fighting
- Infrastructure Dedicated to supporting telecommunications through buried network meshes and installed cable systems