Terms & Conditions
The Customer or User, by accessing this Website, acknowledges and fully accepts the following conditions of access and use:
- All content available on this Website were developed by Angola Cables;
- All data contained in this Website are for informational purposes only;
- The Customer or User acknowledges that all information and content provided on this Website, including images, videos, texts and information, logos, graphic designs and/or any other document contained therein, constitute industrial or intellectual property of Angola Cables and/or third parties that have authorized their inclusion;
- Customers or Users are expressly forbidden to copy, store, reproduce, change, transmit, disclose, market or, in any other way, provide information contained in this Website, except for private purposes and for free. Any information made available shall always refer to the source;
- By accessing other websites through links provided by Angola Cables, the Customer or User acknowledges that it does not exercise any control over the content of such websites and, therefore, cannot be held responsible for any consequences of access to them, for whatever reason;
- The content and information made available on this Website may, at any time, be subject to readjustments and changes by Angola Cables, without prior notice.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Before logging in with ANNA, please review our terms and conditions for the processing of your personal data.
- Data processing and protection
The processing of personal data is carried out by Angola Cables S.A. complies with the current legislation in force, namely the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data and includes the following operations related to your personal data:
- Lock and;
- Destruction of data entered in this chatbox.
- Information collected
The collection and processing of personal data and other information is intended to facilitate and improve this service, to present the updated offer of services and other instructions or tips, as well as to guarantee its safe performance.
Angola Cables first collects data such as name, surname, e-mail and location, and can subsequently request or collect data during the ANNA use experience.
To ensure the proper and safe functioning of ANNA, we cooperate and use third-party software that provides services. Under no circumstances does Angola Cables sell or transfer your personal data to third parties. Therefore, we will never sell, rent or trade your personal information with any partner of Angola Cables S.A. for marketing or promotional purposes without your prior and express consent.
- Disclosure of data
Personal data and other information provided to us will not be disclosed to third parties, unless the obligation to disclose the information to third parties results from the provisions of the law in force, to protect your security or respond to the supervision or regulation of certain entities.
As a data holder, you have the right to access, correct, change, block or delete your personal data from our database. As a data holder, you have the right to access, correct, change, block or delete your personal data from our database. Angola Cables S.A. will comply with any reasonable request for correction, alteration, blocking or deletion of your personal data, as required by applicable law. To access, correct or confirm the personal data stored and / or processed by Angola Cables SA as well as to exercise its rights of correction or exclusion, please contact our support through our e-mail (support mail, if any) .
ANGOLA CABLES guarantee that it adopts technical, operational, reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the personal information collected to avoid as much as possible situations such as: loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction without your consent.
- Data protection
Angola Cables S.A., takes the best efforts to implement all technical measures to protect the personal data provided against loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. The measures and technologies used by us guarantee the security of the personal data you provide to us. The security of your personal data is important to us, so we follow the standards that integrate the state of the art to protect the personal data that you make available to us. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, but Angola Cables is committed to making the best efforts to ensure the protection of your data.
The person responsible for the processing of my personal data is Angola Cables S.A., with headquarters at Via AL5 Edifício Cellwave, 2nd floor, XR6B, Talatona, Luanda-Angola.